Events Terms of Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CENTRALREACH SPONSORED EVENTS
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CENTRALREACH SPONSORED EVENT ("TERMS") GOVERN YOUR REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION IN THE CENTRALREACH EVENT FOR WHICH YOU ARE REGISTERING (THE "EVENT"). BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" OR "SUBMIT" BUTTON DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, OR BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT IN ANY CAPACITY, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE PROVISIONS HEREIN. YOU MUST NOT SELECT THE "I ACCEPT" OR "SUBMIT" BUTTON, OR ATTEND OR PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT IN ANY CAPACITY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS. AS USED HEREIN, "YOU" AND "YOUR" MEANS THE INDIVIDUAL REGISTERING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT, AND THE COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY BY WHICH YOU ARE EMPLOYED OR FOR WHICH YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS. THE "EFFECTIVE DATE" OF THESE TERMS SHALL BE THE DATE THAT YOU CLICK "I ACCEPT" OR "SUBMIT." THESE TERMS ARE BETWEEN YOU AND CENTRALREACH, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ITS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ("CENTRALREACH”).
- REGISTRATION CODES AND TICKETS. Your company may have purchased registration codes or tickets for distribution to you. Registration codes and tickets may not be transferred without receiving confirmation from CentralReach by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAYMENT, CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTIONS. Payment must be provided in the manner and at the times noted in the registration form for the Event. CentralReach reserves the right to cancel your registration without notice for failure to pay as required. Cancellations and substitutions are subject to the dates and fees specified in the registration form. There are no refunds for no shows or cancellations after the deadlines provided in the registration form. Requests for cancellations or substitutions not received in writing to email@example.com will not be honored. Cancellation of travel reservations and hotel reservations is your exclusive responsibility. CentralReach is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, resulting from any cancelled registration or impermissible substitution. Prices are final, non cancellable and non refundable, and valid exclusively for the specified event (e.g., a CR Unite 2022 ticket may not be used at CR Unite 2023). Event registration is subject to availability.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT.
- Badges. You may be required to present identification and pick up a badge at the Event check‑in area before entering the Event. If badges are required for admittance, they must be always worn and visible while you are at the Event and during any activity associated with the Event. Badges may not be shared or exchanged with any person.
- Security and Property. CentralReach reserves the right to take any security measures that it deems necessary to increase the safety of attendees and exhibitors without prior notice. You should not leave bags or other property unattended. Unattended property may be removed from the Event venue, and CentralReach will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind relating to such removal. Event management may conduct security checks at any time during the Event, including, but not limited to, inspections or scans of any attendees or exhibitors person and/or their clothing, bags, containers and other items. Firearms, explosives and other weapons and hazardous materials that could be used to cause injury to another attendee are strictly prohibited at the Event venue and related activities.
- Event Conduct. CentralReach reserves the right to refuse admission to, or to eject, any person whose conduct is disorderly, disruptive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, indecent, defamatory, hateful or otherwise offensive (including conduct consisting of disparaging statements or opinions regarding race, gender or ethnic background) or who fails to follow any of CentralReach’s other rules or directions designed to ensure the safety, wellbeing or quality of the Event and experience of Event attendees, as determined by CentralReach in its sole discretion. No refunds shall be issued if an attendee is refused admission or ejected from an Event.
- Event Planning. The Event schedule is subject to change without notice. CentralReach does not guarantee the attendance of any exhibitor or speaker, or that any scheduled event will take place, particularly in the event of any natural or public disaster, insufficient participation or sponsorship, government regulation or shutdown, necessary venue construction, labor controversy, civil disturbance, acts or threats of terrorism, armed conflict or similar reasons beyond its reasonable control. CentralReach will not be liable and no reimbursement will be made in the event of a cancellation or modification of times, dates, sessions or events.
- Speakers, Sponsors and Exhibitors. Views expressed by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor or sponsor at the Event are their own. CentralReach shall have no liability for advice given, or views expressed or statements made by any attendee, speaker, exhibitor or sponsor at the Event or in any material provided to attendees.
- PHOTOGRAPHS, PUBLICITY MATERIAL, RADIO AND TELEVISION AND PRINT MEDIA. Except as otherwise expressly agreed in writing between CentralReach and the applicable party, CentralReach reserves the right to use any photographs, recordings, electronic images, written statements, or publicity material received by or obtained by CentralReach in the course of the Event, for whatever use deemed proper by CentralReach. CentralReach has the exclusive right to include photographic, video and other visual portrayals of attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and their exhibits including its contents, in any pictorial medium of any nature whatsoever for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity and otherwise, without further compensation to the attendee, speaker, sponsor or exhibitor, and all rights titled and interest bearing (including all worldwide copyrights therein) will be CentralReach’s sole property, free of any claims of attendee, speaker, exhibitor or sponsor or any persons deriving any rights or interest from the attendee, speaker, exhibitor or sponsor.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND SAVE IN RELATION TO INSTANCES OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT BY CENTRALREACH, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY, KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND IRREVOCABLY, ASSUME ALL RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS RELATED TO ENTRY INTO, AND PRESENCE IN, AT AND AROUND THE VENUE AND EVENT, WHICH MAY INCLUDE AN INCREASED RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COMMUNICABLE DISEASES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COVID-19), VIRUSES, BACTERIA OR ILLNESSES OR THE CAUSE THEREOF, SICKNESS, PERSONAL INJURY, DISABILITY, OTHER SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM HEALTH EFFECTS, AND/OR DEATH. YOU HEREBY ACCEPT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR VOLUNTARY ATTENDANCE AT THE EVENT.
- RELEASE AND WAIVER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND RELATED PERSONS, HEREBY FOREVER RELEASE, WAIVE, AND DISCHARGE,CENTRALREACH WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT YOU OR ANY RELATED PERSONS MAY HAVE (OR HEREINAFTER ACCRUE) AGAINST CENTRALREACH, THAT RELATE TO ANY OF THE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS DESCRIBED ABOVE IN SECTION 5 (COLLECTIVELY, THE "CLAIMS"), IN EACH CASE WHETHER CAUSED BY ANY ACTION OR INACTION (OTHER THAN GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT) OF CENTRALREACH. CENTRALREACH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY.
- LIMITATIONS ON ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN (INCLUDING THE ABOVE SECTIONS 5 AND 6), THIS AGREEMENT DOES NOT RELEASE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO OR EXTEND TO CLAIMS THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF DELAWARE DO NOT PERMIT TO BE RELEASED OR WAIVED BY AGREEMENT, INCLUDING LIABILITIES ARISING FROM GROSS NEGLIGENCE, RECKLESS CONDUCT, WILLFUL/WANTON CONDUCT, OR INTENTIONAL ACTS.
- FORCE MAJEURE. CentralReach shall not be held responsible or liable for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder (including the holding or hosting of the Event) to the extent such delay or failure is caused by (i) storm, flood, fire, earthquake or other acts of God; (ii) war, invasion, hostilities, terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest or violence; (iii) any disease, epidemic or pandemic, including novel coronavirus COVID-19 (together with any mutation, adaptation, or variation thereof), (iv) embargoes or blockades; (v) national or regional emergency; (vi) strikes, labor stoppages, or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; (vii) any order or guidance from any governmental or quasi-governmental organization, including without limitation in regard to travel, public gatherings, or health and safety; (viii) disruptions in supply chains, hotel inventory, commercial air travel or other public transportation; (ix) failure of carriers or utilities or equipment beyond CentralReach’s reasonable control; (x) unavailability of the venue through no fault of CentralReach; or (xi) other similar causes beyond the reasonable control of CentralReach. In any such event, CentralReach shall be entitled but not obliged to either provide alternative facilities or venue for the Event and/or reschedule the Event, without liability on the part of CentralReach. If CentralReach is unable to reschedule or rearrange the Event, CentralReach may cancel the Event or a part of the Event and attendees will receive a future credit (valid for 12 months from issue) for another event or equivalent product/service of your choice.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware. The Parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in New Castle County, Delaware.
- SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER. If any provision or part thereof contained in these Terms is declared illegal, unenforceable, or ineffective, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable, such that all other provisions contained in these Terms shall remain valid and binding. All waivers of any provision of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by CentralReach.
- REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES. You represent and warrant that you have full right, power and authority to enter into these Terms and have the financial wherewithal to perform hereunder. Neither party makes any representation or warranty except to the extent expressly set forth in the Terms.
- AMENDED TERMS. CentralReach reserves the right to modify these terms without further notice to You by posting updated Terms.
Last Modified Date: May 5, 2023