End of Life Policy
Product End of Life Policy
CentralReach® is continually developing new products, services and solutions to help our customers operate more efficiently. Because of the resources needed to create and support new and better solutions--and the inevitability of product obsolescence, we occasionally must retire older products and discontinue their customer and technical support. We realize that your practice relies on our software to manage your daily operations and we are committed to providing the information needed every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition to upgraded CentralReach solutions well before product end of life. This may include email communications, website updates, software reminder alerts and support webinars. All of our products are covered by this End of Life Policy.
What Product End of Life Means to You
- Your daily operations: CentralReach will communicate well before the product end of life and will work closely with you to minimize any disruption to your practice.
- Your data: We understand that your data includes sensitive protected health information, and is the lifeblood of your business. CentralReach's support team will ensure that you have access to your data well in advance of the product's end of life.
End of Life Phases That May Affect You:
CentralReach's process of retiring a software solution may include:
- End of Sale: CentralReach will provide reasonable notice of the end of sale date. This means that the product will no longer be available for sale to new customers.
- End of Life: CentralReach will communicate the end of life of a product well before the date.
- End of Development: Development of new or enhanced features may cease in connection with a product's end of life. Bug fixes, patches or defect corrections will be addressed on a case by case basis depending upon the severity of the defect, the number of current users impacted and resources available.
- End of Support: Support for discontinued products will be addressed on a case by case basis. CentralReach will not be required to continue support for any discontinued product.
Policy and Fee Changes
CentralReach reserves the right to change this End of Life Policy and to reduce or amend maintenance offerings available for renewal under this policy at any time, with or without prior notice. CentralReach reserves the right to charge an additional fee for continued support of products after the end of life dates if we elect to do so, but is under no obligation to provide support after end of life. CentralReach also reserves the right to reduce or amend support offerings available for renewal under this policy at any time and at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice.
If you have any questions about CentralReach's product End of Life Policy, you may contact CentralReach at email@example.com