School is starting! The smell of freshly sharpened pencils and the snap of new binders fill your senses — but something else is on your mind, too.
Complexities of Fall Schedules
Staffing! With the start of a new school year comes a drastic shift in therapy schedules. You’ve likely received endless requests for clients to shift to after-school hours. Your staff’s availability may also be changing to accommodate their return to school. Even though you knew it was coming, you’re still dreading those uncomfortable conversations with parents and staff about the changes.
You want to make sure your clients receive their recommended and authorized hours. You also want to make sure you don’t lose the behavior techs you worked so hard to acquire, train, and retain. The academic year can feel like a tangled mess as you try to navigate the complex schedule changes for clients and staff alike.
Improve Schedule Visibility
This is where visibility comes in. If you can’t see what’s happening, it’s hard to make data-based decisions that benefit your organization and your clients. But when you have a single “see-it-and-search-it” system designed to make scheduling easy, you can look forward to squeezing in some self-care (and maybe even a nap!) into this busy season.
Simplify the Back-to-School Transition
CentralReach makes the back-to-school transition easy with:
- Availability set up: Staff can input both their summer and school-year availability. Or, if you prefer, you can input staff schedules yourself — CentralReach gives you total flexibility over permissions to make changes.
- Searchability: The Find a Provider tool helps administrators search by zip codes, miles to client, availability, and more to match clients with suitable staff. Calendar search features let BCBAs and clinical directors find which RBTs can meet client needs.
- Business projection: You can see the big picture when you can track authorized hours and staff availability on one platform. You know whether to staff down or staff up — and if you are hiring, you know exactly what hours to hire for.
- Onboarding: For new staff, onboarding is easier with a Learning Management System containing mandated trainings such as HIPAA Compliance and Mandated Reporting. Pick and choose courses, or create your own internal trainings. Plus, you can alleviate future worries (did someone say Audit?) with a Document Management system that keeps employees and clients on track with required trainings, CEUs, credentialing documents, certifications needed or expired, client intake packets, and more. You’ll have access to unlimited storage capabilities, no matter how big your practice is.
- Offline Data Collection: Worried about syncing issues and losing all client data collected out in the community? Don’t be. We’ve got you covered with our mobile application, CR Mobile.
Streamline Scheduling with CentralReach
When thinking about how your scheduling system impacts cost, compliance, scalability, and meeting your business goals, the right software doesn’t just improve scheduling and save time. It removes bottlenecks and inefficiencies from key business areas that must be optimized to enable business success, growth, and superior client outcomes.
With CentralReach scheduling solutions, get visibility to properly manage client appointments and clinicians' schedules, ensure clients receive the care they need when needed, and empower you to increase productivity. Ensure appointments are correctly scheduled for the right amount of time and services.