Cheryl Michael is the company's Chief Product Officer leading the future of the CentralReach platform and services. Michael brings over 20 years of healthcare technology experience to the table and has a proven track record of advancing health tech platforms forward. Her experience optimizing product management practices and delivering innovative healthcare technology solutions will play a key role in advancing CentralReach's mission to provide the end-to-end software and services that help our customers produce superior outcomes for their clients and further solidify CentralReach's position as a leader in the ABA market.
Prior to CentralReach, Michael was Executive Vice President of Product Management and Engineering at Envera Health. She also held strategic product roles at both Picis and GE/Agility HealthCare Solutions. Michael holds an MBA from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Over 18 years of experience in the Healthcare Industry driving innovative solutions to the Provider market.
- Exceptional communication skills with proven ability to build solid relationships with customers and business partners.
- Experience with new product development as well as legacy system growth and expansion.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across all organizational areas involved in the development, sales and delivery of software solutions.
- Skilled at mentoring product management teams providing strategic vision and roadmap for the design and delivery of healthcare information technology solutions.
- Experience in all aspects of product development, product management and product marketing.