- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Putting the Paperwork, Policies, and Procedures in Place for your ABA Practice
September 14 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
CR Startup Series: Unlocking the Secrets to a Successful New Practice
Thinking about taking the leap and starting your own ABA practice? Congratulations! Starting a business can be one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences, but how and where does one begin? In this webinar series, the CentralReach team will break down the steps necessary to successfully branch out on your own as a new ABA business owner.
EPISODE 6: Putting the Paperwork, Policies, and Procedures in Place for your ABA Practice
Thursday, September 14th at 12pm ET
Are you an ABA startup looking to establish a strong foundation for your practice? Join our next session in the CR Startup Series as we explore the essential aspects of paperwork, policies, and procedures with actionable insights and real-world advice to optimize your administrative processes and ensure a seamless experience for both your staff and clients.
Attendees will discover:
- Effective ways to track resumes and applications
- Approaches to standardize interview, hiring, and onboarding procedures
- Key components to include in your employee handbook
- Methods to track staff training, facilitate continuing education, maintain certifications, and conduct evaluations
- Strategies to optimize your client’s journey, from collecting necessary forms and authorizations to establishing clear company policies and procedures
Tune in for a comprehensive understanding of how these practices not only enhance client satisfaction, but can lead to a consistent and high-quality workforce, a harmonious work environment, and drive growth in your ABA practice!