- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Launch with Confidence: A Roadmap to Audit-Ready ABA Entrepreneurship
January 24 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
Are you a behavior analyst thinking about starting your own ABA practice, or have you recently taken the leap? If so, you’re in the right place!
Join us as we kick off the return of our fan-favorite CR Startup Series. In this impactful 30-minute session, we’ll guide you through the essential steps and best practices to launch and sustain an audit-ready, compliant ABA practice from day one.
Attendees will learn…
- The importance of audit readiness
- Proactive steps to ensure compliance and minimize audit risks
- Essential strategies to establishing robust documentation practices that meet regulatory requirements
- How to successfully navigate ethical considerations in your practice
- Insights from experienced BCBAs during a live Q&A
As a bonus, all attendees and registrants will receive the complimentary guide, “ABA Compliance in 2024”, to stay ahead of regulatory changes. Sign up now to embark on your journey to entrepreneurship with unwavering confidence!