The primary role of a CentralReach Practice Management Implementation Coordinator is to onboard new customers, providing them with a core foundation to use the CentralReach platform, migrate data from old systems into CentralReach, and aid in the customization of the software.
What You Will Do:
- Build strong relationships with new clients and develop a understanding of individual custom needs
- Ensure timely delivery of all training sessions
- Brainstorm solutions within the CentralReach platform to adapt and enhance customer workflows
- Migrate customer data into CentralReach via import file(s) or manual data entry projects
- Respond to customer questions via phone, email, virtual meeting throughout the implementation project period
- Create training materials and help guides for customers
- Collaborate with Implementation, Sales and Operations teams to maintain a consistent awareness of the State of the Customer
- Send out pre and post training emails to follow up with client
- Develop and improve the training process
What We Need:
- Tech-savvy, hands-on independent learner
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous trainer experience a plus
- Positive & friendly attitude!
- People person – Not shy to speak to a group of 1 or 100 people
- Strong task management skills
- Healthcare Industry experience a plus
- Ability to travel
What You'll Get:
- Extremely competitive salary with plenty of room for advancement
- Work for an early-stage, private company, loaded with exceptional talent
- Employer paid medical plan and generous PTO
- A fully stocked snack bar, complete with coffee, tea and many healthy, organic choices
- An opportunity to work with a friendly team of amazingly talented professionals passionate about our work environment!
Your opportunity begins with the moment you apply. If this sounds like a role you know suits your experience, personality and capabilities, please apply today. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.