Our team is growing and we are seeking Director of Client Success to join us. The ideal candidate must be have a clinical background, knowledge of ABA therapy practices, and familiarity with EMR software. Direct experience with CentralReach is strongly desired, but not necessary. As our software caters to the ABA therapy industry and leans heavily on clinical functionality, candidates with a MA degree in a therapy or mental health field will be given first priority.
What You Will Do:
- Be part of a small, passionate team responsible for driving CentralReach client success and retention rate to the next level
- Develop and conduct advance training to clients in Clinical and Utilization Management tools within platform
- Establish and report on metrics on client product utilization, satisfaction, and retention
- Organize and contribute critical client feedback to development team on product
- Collaborate with Implementation team to define areas for improvement and develop action plans to address them
- Additional duties as necessary
What We Need:
- Must have over 2 years of accomplished experience in healthcare
- Has the passion and drive to succeed, and has a “can-do” approach to client management
- Proven track-record of success in previous roles
- A communication style capable of educating clinical and non-clinical CentralReach clients
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required; advanced clinical degree (MA) desired
- Comfortability with web-based records management system and a strong desire to learn the CentralReach platform
- Presentation skills for large and small groups
- Ability to travel for onsite training up to 25% of month
What You'll Get:
- Extremely competitive salary with plenty of room for advancement
- Work for an early-stage, private company, loaded with exceptional talent
- Employer paid medical plan and generous PTO
- A fully stocked snack bar, complete with coffee, tea and many healthy, organic choices
- An opportunity to work with a friendly team of amazingly talented professionals passionate about our work environment!
Your opportunity begins with the moment you apply. If this sounds like a role you know suits your experience, personality and capabilities, please apply. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.