Our team is growing and we are seeking a Customer Support Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Our ideal candidate must be proactive and show initiative, have exceptional communication skills, have a strong background in customer service, and have the ability to identify/pinpoint the origins of both technical, as well as user issues. As our software caters to the ABA therapy industry, strong preference will be given to those who have experience in the medical/therapy field.
What You Will Do:
- In charge of handling all custom reports requests and gathering the information for Payroll Reports
- Scope new custom payroll reports (must be familiar with Paychex, ADP, etc) with customers
- Scope new custom reports in general
- Troubleshoot issues with custom reports / custom payroll reports, identify them clearly, and report it to development, follow up with status / progress, communicate with customer
- Scope edits / new requirements with any custom reports / custom payroll reports
- Become a subject matter expert with our HRIS moduleKnowledge of Redshift / various integrated reporting tools preferred
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Conduct research for our customers and respond via phone, email and our internal client support system.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
What We Need:
- Payroll Knowledge is a MUST
- Knowledge of Redshift / various integrated reporting tools preferred
- At least three years previous experience in customer service, IT, or other related fields.
- EMR/EHR experience is highly preferred, although not necessary.
- Knowledge of health care compliance and HIPAA.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You'll Get:
- Extremely competitive salary with plenty of room for advancement.
- Work for an early-stage, private company, loaded with exceptional talent.
- Employer paid medical plan and generous PTO.
- A fully stocked snack bar, complete with coffee, tea, and many healthy, organic choices.
- An opportunity to work with a friendly team of amazingly talented professionals passionate about our work environment!
We’re looking for people experienced in working within a customer service, call center, or sales environment, who have a confident, friendly telephone manner and are motivated by resolving customer inquiries. CentralReach will train you thoroughly and help you through your first calls so that you will feel fully comfortable talking with our clients.
Your opportunity begins with the moment you apply. If this sounds like a role you know suits your experience, personality, and capabilities, please apply. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.
Please be aware that although this is a full-time position, you will be required to work from 12 pm – 8 pm on three consecutive weekdays and 9am – 5pm on the two remaining days.