Our team is growing and we are seeking an energetic Customer Support Associate to join us. The ideal candidate must be proactive and show initiative, have exceptional communication skills, have a strong background in customer service, and have the ability to identify/pinpoint the origins of both technical, as well as user issues. As our software caters to the ABA therapy industry, strong preference will be given to those who have experience in the medical/therapy field.
What You Will Do:
- Answer inbound calls to respond to inquiries and resolve problems
- Conduct research for our customers and respond via phone, email and our internal client support system
- Assist our clients with technical and user training issues, assigning inquiries to appropriate department when necessary
- Willingness and ability to understand and convey CentralReach system to multiple audiences
- Tech savvy is a plus as the job entails identifying technical and user-training issues within medical software
- Understanding of and adherence to strict HIPAA standards when dealing with client accounts
What We Need:
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service
- EMR/EHR experience is highly preferred, although not necessary
- Knowledge of health care compliance and HIPAA
- Initiative and drive to solve problems and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive in a fast-paced environment handling multiple issues simultaneously
What You'll Get:
- Extremely competitive salary with plenty of room for advancement
- Work for an early-stage, private company, loaded with exceptional talent
- Employer paid medical plan and generous PTO
- A fully stocked snack bar, complete with coffee, tea and many healthy, organic choices
- An opportunity to work with a friendly team of amazingly talented professionals passionate about our work environment!
We’re looking for people experienced in working within a customer service, call center, or sales environment, who have a confident, friendly telephone manner and are motivated by resolving customer inquiries. CentralReach will train you thoroughly and help you through your first calls so that you will feel fully comfortable talking with our clients.
Your opportunity begins with the moment you apply. If this sounds like a role you know suits your experience, personality and capabilities, please apply. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.